Friday, May 18, 2007

hah!! what you want? strange fellow.

i do not understand!!! who are u? why like to distrube people business!!!

today is my group team exam, during prepare welcome drinks time someone (we don't know who) come and make some fire between the lecture and my friend and me. for few days we having our lecture scolded until today we try do our best in the welcome drinks,but we still having that scolded, during that scolde time coming one fellow who i really don't know, come and make more fire between my friend, me and my lecture!!! pls!!! look at your self u are not better enought than us... learn to shut your mouth or some people will shut your mouth.
look at your self not a guy and not a girl better you spent sometime to muse up which sex you prefer. and don't even try to think about distrube people business!!!!
'
for the strange fellow who don't know anything but pretence know all the things!!!

No comments: