Friday, April 18, 2008

free time

hellow people!!!! ^^
like what i say i am in boaring mute coz my dear went for company holiday trip
so to kill the time i went to OU to have a walk with my friend
also bring her to have a look at the new place that she going to stay for the next 1 1/2 years :P
had a lunch at burger king ( going to be fatter again haiz... -_-)

buy some new stuff ( ok actually not some but more than some) hahaha...
i company her buy her mother shoes
she company me buy my shirts
i company her buy her shirts
she company me buy my pants
i company her buy her brother t-shirt
and so and so
we just like having a competition
"who buy more who will win"
hahahahaha... :P

p/s: i think for this few days i will going to post more thing to kill my time ^^

see you all at the next post




^^

No comments: