Wednesday, May 7, 2008

it's been almost 4 weeks i am here
and i going back to Indonesia this Saturday
and i started to felt missing this place already
i really love to be in here, i felt comfortable be in here
i felt lot of love showering me in here,
i have my dear here, my lovely sis charm, nice house mate and (going to be soon) my best friend
i love them, i going to miss them.
it's hard for me to leave this place, coz i am not that sure when i'm coming be back here
yes dear i promise u to come back, the only thing that can make me come back here if there any job offer for me.
i do work hard to achieve my dreams. some are yes i done it , but the harder thing is now.
last time was work nicely even my mom allowed me to work here, but now (because of some one talking bad thing behind me) i need to do all the thing by my self, it's hard for me to leave my family, but i want to have good future, i want to achieve it with my own hand, and i need my mom support. i don't need anyone i even don't care what people say about me. as i know i am right and i didn't hurt people.
i don't know who the hell are u but why u want to ruin my life by talk a bad thing about me to my mom!!!! i will not let u in to my life and i will do my best to achieve what i wanted.
u want to talk and talk to me directly n u even don't know who am i!!! and u don't even know the real condition u r just outsider people that wanted to know people business!!! do your own business!!! yes maybe it long time ready last year but the problem came now, i even cannot say what i want, i do all the thing by my self, i came here interview and all the thing by my self!!!!!!!!!
the someone that U talking about to my mom is the 1 person that always care about me, know about me, understand me and always support me.

i don't need ur fake attitude!!!
what i need just space and time and pls leave us alone don't disturb us!!!
i am happy with what i have and with my life and for sure i will get a better life soon as long as u don't come n ruin it again i will not for give that.

i will misssing this place so badly...
i will keep praying that someday god will show me the ways amen.

No comments: