Sunday, July 1, 2007

terukpulak

06:45 wake up, bath change uniform clotch
07:45 went to college
07:55 why suddenly my college so much people?
where all the IHTM students gone?
went to 4 floor oh... thanks god i saw mr. Don
" hi morning mr. Don, i want to ask about my schedule"
" oh winda, ms. Eleen haven't come yet you need to wait for her"
"oh... thakns sir"
"how about the new student intake july?"
" 10:0o am start oriantation at 110 room" ( pity my causin, he wake up early, need to wait for 2 and half hour and how about mine?)
09:00 " 4 floor, hi ms. Eleen can i check my schedule?"
" schedule? oh winda? come at wednesday, your schedule haven't done yet"
oh shit mi wait for 1 hours and she just told to me that she haven't done my schedule?! wei!! i wake up so early le!!! walaue... crazy le, i come for nothing. but this sem i got 3A (good, good very clever) and 2C (shit)

hope that my friends you all enjoying your training. miss you all le... tought that i can see one of you all at college but no even 1 only... hiks... all the best for you all n me also...

No comments: