Thursday, September 27, 2007

i love my life

i did love my life,

don't care with what people say and what people do to me...

let them say what their want to say, let them do what their want to do to me.

for me, my family, my "best" friend and my love are important, don't forget also my religion

so what i am worry so much? it's nothing for me with what you done to me.

i will not reprisal you.

i would not do something that can make my self looks silly or stupid

because i believe in the end people will know who correct and who wrong

just like what i have learned, when someone slap your left cheek give your right cheek

may be sound stupid, who will do that? but just thing for few minute....................................

do you learn something from that sentence?

yes i do, i do learned how to be forgive you and learned to be not reprisal you!

just let it move or flow like what it should be done

by the time they will know and will understand which one bad and good

and i hope by the time they realize it's not to late for them to turn back to the correct way...

No comments: