Wednesday, January 16, 2008

great morning and great days

i have been sick for few days,

cannot go for work,even cannot help my friend to get his certificate.

people says that i am stress

stress can make people weak till fall to sick

stress can make people sad

but today when i open up my email ( been a month didn't open and checks) while i feel worm...

a lot of e-mail that remain me to someone that i been forgotten and i thinking what am i doing?

fall to stress, fall down to somethings that even cannot help me out from my difficulty

while i am thinking...

i found out someone that never leave me from anythings that i have been thought

his the one always there with me, stay in my heart, hear and watch every single things that i

complaining, i pray and i do to him.

god always here and will always with me.

thanks god...


have a wonderful and beautiful life guys...

and always thanks for all the e-mail that you always sent to me it's always meaning full for me...



No comments: