Friday, January 11, 2008

new year and new stuff that i just have...

lovely new year...
with lovely people and lovely places...
can't imagine that just last 2 weeks i spent all my time and my money for my only one younger brother just for his holiday trip on Malaysia,any kind of food his tried already from mamak store to high class restaurant, from Chinese restaurant to western restaurant. go eat my fav food waffle strawberry (the waffle size just scared me can eat for 3 person, i think)
huks...huks... boleh gila... macam air mengalir itu uang keluar, no days without spending money. i going crazy...
but it's ok, for my only one younger brother anything pun ok... wkkkkk...


i love this new year even thought still i have some big problem that make me really under big stress few days cannot sleep,felt that every days are bad days, really in a heavy big stresses. trying to not stay alone at home, go to work, throw everything into energy for my works and it's really works... meet a good partner in working place, have such a good and nice bosses, nice places, nice environment. even my boss gave me 1 dozen of Drambuie's liqueur for me huahahahaha.... (sorry to excited)
my boyfriends mother bought for me 1 pair of Carlo rino shoes, my family bought for me 1 set of cloth, my BF sis bought for me doraemon doll (yeahhh...) she know that i like plush toy ooohhh.... what a nice days without that all nice presents
hehehehe....








ooohh... last month 29 of December was my Jeremy's birthday, me and my brother decided to buy for him G2000 working shirt... hwat a best birthday if you can spent it and celebrate it with peoples you loved one.... his mother and father bought blueberry cheese cake, 1 pair of sport shoes, working shirt and his sister decided to bought socks for him, lovely family make me miss my family for so so much... (thanks to Erwin company me here to celebrate my Christmas and new year, love my brother so much....





No comments: