Tuesday, July 8, 2008

love and pray from a friend

leo the chief Steward


Halloween party

we have been though lotz of moments

even thought we are not long enough to know each other

but i feel u are really mean to me

you help me lot

you support me always

that why i am here

here to pray for u


i pray for u as a friend that u always helps

i pray for u as a partner that u always with

i pray for u as a mate that u always saw everyday

and i pray for u as a rival that u always fight with

with all those days that we have spent together

with all those moment that we have been through together

i pray for u

for Ur future in new place and new environment

pray u can get well with health and luck

coz u are special

u are special in my heart


miss you my friend



-xoxoxo-




miss the moment we do assignment hahaha... no more you to rushing me up

No comments: