Friday, June 27, 2008

IT'S THE TIME :)

holla babys...

to keep my promise
i update my blog (say it laugh that u happy!!!)

ok it's really my time to show my new hair cut
since i hide it from every one (sorry)
i did't mean to hide it only it's not the correct time (kekeke)
since i never cut my hair till like this
pls to all my "GOOD" friends
dunnot call me just for ask my hair stuff ok
its my mother masterpiece (yup my mom cut it for me)

ready?????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

r sure u ready????
.
.
.
.
.
.

ok



(proudly i present my new hair by my mother)






my mom really know what i want to

hehehe..... :)

to Lidia, girl u have no more time to ask my mom to cut it for u
will be next time since u leaving Jakarta's very soon

(good!!! now all my friends start to leave Jakarta's when i were here, why when i finish my studies u all just starting to start at oversea!!! it's not my fault to finish so fast. geram nya...)

but as a good friend wish u all the best guys


-love ya all-



No comments: