Wednesday, June 4, 2008

new ME!! :P

holla everyone....

good days... (i am going to say this word everyday so can impact to me as well)
every day are good days... love ya... ^^

ok ok..


i wanted to announce my new out look... and i need ya all opinions (which one better)

ok its not a big difference actually

it just me with and without glasses (kuakuakua) :P

as u know previously i was like this....

and now with my new glasses

(before that pls... don't feel shock when see it)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



tara tara ta....



how how?
which one better?

(i felt shyok sendiri) hahaha...

let me tell u the history till i can get this glasses...

this glasses is my 6th glasses i been change it for 5x
not i being stupid but its not my fault its the glasses fault why spoiled so fast?

(its the answer to protecting my self from parents scolded)
(wkwkwk)

its been long time since my old glasses and i really need sometime to make my parent sure this my last glasses unless got increasing min. only now i can remade it with nicer colour
(lidia help me to choose it)

let me count.....
dunno how many optic shop i went, i ask and i try hahaha...

really thanks full for my parent for being patient with their naughty daughter
huahahaha...


and last but not least still thanks you so much for kept reading my blog...

love ya and have a wonderfull days... (me too)

^^





No comments: