Sunday, June 1, 2008

hello people

good to know that i bloging again
i will be at Jakarta for next 3 month!!!!
(ckckckc)

what am i going to do?
i already done and start it with shopping with my friends
3 days non stop HUAHAHAHA (now already phok kai)
ok ok need to rest for few days and next Tuesday we start again ^_^v

what i bought?
will post it soon :P

you know what people told me shoping is the best way to realeas stress and....
THAT'S RIGHT!!!

quite satisfied with the way i throw my stress away
eventhough still this sters kept folowing me
pls go away as soon as possible i want to enjoy my life!!!

btw people, have you pray for me for my wish so that can be come true???
if yes THANK YOU SO SO MUCH
if no WHAT YOU WAITING FOR??? help people are good thing you know that?

hehehehehe :P



(do i look tired?)

:P


have a good days people...










No comments: