Thursday, June 12, 2008

i'm fully showered by love!!!

yeah thats right
i am going to announce that
"i full of love now n lotz of people love me so badly"
:P
sound like i'm on crazy mute isn't it? but no no no no...
my friends, my fam, my dear all love me they support me they love me!!!
(lucky girl yes i am lucky)

it's been more than 5 years since i graduated from junior high
i lost some of my friends number
i was thought they are already forgotten me
but that was wrong
and totally wrong baby!!! (CIHUI)

they called me, n ask for meet me out on next day
hahaha... i love it, can't imagine i going to meet my old school friends
nostalgia.

and now here i am
i am gonna post it with less than half pic that we have took (some reason)
so be patient just see what i have now :P

ok here i going to introduce my junior high friend

(sorry 2 first ok the rest come late)


Sarie, me, Shinta


kissed *MUACKH*


i am "the queen" (according to 2 of them)


me n my 2 fans
*hehehe*

they'r my best of the best friends
(actually more than this some come late some study overseas)


just like what people say
"good friendship won't die just by time but it will grow strong and stronger by the time"


(love it)

*friends forever*


p/s nancy next blog entry is ur turn don't worry going to blog it soon give me so time babe


pssssss.... people i going to have hair cut now wait for it ok



No comments: