Tuesday, March 10, 2009

down



it's been long time i never down to sick to this way
2 days of MC guest i need to replace or add 4 more hours of my work hours for the next 2 days.

thanks to my manager, and friends who really understand about my health today
thanks for the understanding.

tomorrow will be a better day
with new health and mood
it's bored to be at home do nothing

i take 1 set of my vitamin and double up my medicine
so now i can update my blog
ok there are still some pain in my back neck forehead and back head
(kind like get hit with some kind of hard thing)
but just don't border it hope tomorrow i will get better
coz i already spend RM60 for medical
think rm60 easy to find in this economic situation???
hell NO!!!

my wish for tomorrow:
* hope my body want to understand tat i in "saving money situation" ^_^
* hope tomorrow will be better than my last passed days


good night and wish me to get well soon!!!!





No comments: