Friday, March 13, 2009

friday



friday always the day i love
a day before weekend
and today, i woke up to a wet Friday
manage to woke up at 7.45. rushing. to-scared-of late-to work
i left my house at 8.15 thought will be the first person reach at my work place
but to bad the effect of rain damage or create a problem to d lrt
and again, i stuck inside
i almost faint, the time i saw the queue.

i wait till almost faint
with my hungry stomach and the coolness of the weather
finally i only manage to in at 8.40.
at that moment i think
"yes, i will the first person reach my work place!!! yeah!! but not the first early reach ,yet the first person most late reach"
i late 15min and i was so scared till need to sms my manager
but know what, the person i sms was not in. haiz...

just hoping it's a good signal to my great weekend




have a good weekend people

i going to have dinner date in a very late time tonight. ^_^







No comments: