Thursday, August 28, 2008

the brand new

it's always a beautiful days!!!
lovely and full of sunshine (erm... ok it's raining again outside) -_-"

talk a bout sunshine
i remember that i have absolute mandarin vodka in my drawer
erm... peach flavour too
erm ok Dewar's too la...
erm...ok ok tequila n my little tiny bottle of grand Mainer too (love the size)
and my Japanese plum wine
(can't hide it anymore)

since the alco bring sunshine to me
the chocolate bring unsatisfied for me
when i decide to open it and have it
i saw that the box r already wet with something
i was thought one of my alco r leaking
in panic situation i take off all the alco and check it 1 by 1
since there are no sign of bottle licking
i realize that the liquid r come from the chocolate it self -_-"
at least 3 of the chocolate were break n the liqueur a spreading out to the box
(give me back the wasted alco!!!!)

so just let me show u




......................................................................................................................................................................



i am gonna rush for the ingredient that i need to find

wait for the next blong

"i am going to be d chef of the day for western food"
what will happen?????
just wait...

^^

-have a nice day-







No comments: