Saturday, August 30, 2008

i am full now, with love and happiness


Spending my times and my life with such a nice people
thanks for all the passion and supports



so for next week onwards, i may not be able to post or update my blog as daily as now
(sorry)


about last night party?

erm... i should say it as...

SUCCESSFULLY DONE!!!!

hahaha... for less than 4 hours i done 6 dishes
(woohhooo skill man skill!!!) :P

since they really satisfied with what i done i got d rewards
:P

erm... for the pic pls be patient i will post it later on, since i got thing to catch up with

i am rushing for next week,
starting with my first project ( hope fully done in a beautiful ways) kuakuakua..

by the way it new news for u
i am just finish my first class of yoga!!!
(don't ever try to laugh at me ok)

i just know that even look so simple but it is really tiring
the good things from yoga is, i get my mattress with lovely pink color (ok good enough)

i feel my bone n body in damn pain and off course tired

but i am not a quitter, will back next week :P

than for now i should say

happy independents day

have a lovely weekends people



p/s: i am not going anywhere since there is going to be jam, so just stay at home and open my bottle want to join me??
come.. ^^




No comments: