Friday, August 22, 2008

it's 12:50


10 more hours is my graduations times

but still

i freshly awake

what should i do????

am i nevouse? (no no no)

i done it 2 years ago in indonesia so that shouldn't be a problem for me :P

preview, feedback

1 1/5 years i study in here just for wait this moment (@_@)

spending so much money

energy and time just for this moment

it's the begining of my life

my first page of my new life will start tomorrow

started with new place again

start with new people again

start with new environment again

life will never end till ever

just keep trying n trying

harder n harder

smarter n smarter

to get my new life back

throw aways all the bad things

forget all d bad people (who like to talk abad things behind u) :P

and my life will be ok as good as last time

with all my lovely family, friends and my deares

have a nice sleep people

tomorrow will be better than today

chiao... ^^









No comments: