Thursday, January 29, 2009

29/01/09 thursday

what you will do when u got nothing beside camera with u and Ur friends???
haah... take picture with lots frame!!!!








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-the stupidity-


i took 3 days unpaid leave to settle my things!!!
i get really upset yesterday when KJ police ask me to go another police station to verify my report. i asked her where the nearest PS beside here she said PUDU!!! WTF!!!
i stay at PJ n need to travel to KL just to verify my report. n she gave me a wrong direction (some more!!!) till i ask the people n no one know where the F@#& PS!!!
i go till timesquare n the police women we suppose verify at the place we make d report (F$&*)
i told her what the KJ Police woman say n she ask me to go majarela police station. when i reach there they just gave me piece of paper postcard size n ask me to pay RM2 for that paper..
damn %#&* my travel money even expansive than that.
because of that stupid india la. take money but don't take ma purse can???!!! u make me so difficult!!!!
and now i just reach home from indonesia embassy
and waht they told me???
to make my new IC and worker IC i need to be back indo only can do. (die)
coz what???
according to that guy, they can't do in here only at indonesia they can!!!
in a easily he said don't have that IC u should be ok. don't worry. as long as u got ur passport.
what a stupid guy!!! he expect me to bring my passport along with me all the time???
the purpose of that IC is to avoid me bring my passport along every time!!! T_T

just hoping everything going to be fine this year...

been happen not so nice conditions since new year, but i believe there is some thing behind this will bring me up n cheer me up in my up coming life.
be better n positively thinking.
there are more poor es or difficult life out there.
i should happy that nothing happen to me on that night.

-have a blessed day people!!!-

No comments: