Thursday, January 29, 2009

pray and love for a friend

i just get a new information
one of my closes friend dad was passed away 5 days ago
pass without any sickness just bring his sadness till his last breath
he try to inform his only son about life
try to get his only son to be a stronger guy for the family just before he release his last breath
uncle, did u know ur only son down into deepest sadness
uncle, did u know ur wife down into deepest regret of what she has done to u
they blame their own of what happened to u
but i believe and i knew, there is something u try to inform them
and they just haven't notices it yet.

uncle, i pray for u
pray for your happiness up there.
uncle, i pray u rest in peace.

- to my friend-
friend even thought i am not there to cheer u up
even thought i am not there to share n give u my shoulder to help u up
i am still with you
even far
u still my closes friend
u still the friend as i knew very well
u still the same person with lot of care nest n love

believe me,
u are surrounded by friends who care n love u much
much n most than u been thought

promise me,
u will be strong n more patients

trust me,
there will be a ways to out from ur situation without hurting ur self

we all love u
we all care about u
and we will pray for u n ur family




-pray and love for u-


No comments: