Tuesday, January 27, 2009

certainly not dead

my blog wasn't dead, just have no time to update n i just lose 2 pc in a time. 1 my jakarta pc n another 1 pc i use to post my blog. i now i just get rope by stupid fucker India guy.
he took my LV purse, my pen drive!!! and what all my IC was inside!!! n he scratch me some more!!! fucker!!! go n look for job la don't take other beople stuff not belongs to u!!! don't become a parasite for other people.

i just wanted to say WHAT HAPPEN WITH MALAYSIA POLICE?????
i still can remember when i use to walk alone without any bad guy disturbe when i finish my work at 12o'clock in the morning ( i am a bartenders)
i still can remember when the goverment said malaysia safes place in Asia beside singapore.
come on, prove it now...

is not matter of money they took it's the matter of trust of this country.
my friend just get into the same thing as me last week even the policewoman still remember her (my friend) very clearly!

but there is not any differences!!!!

so girls be careful and don't walk alone or 2 with your girl friends. try to walk in a group!!!

happy Chinese new year and have a good sleep.

No comments: