Saturday, February 14, 2009

couldn't sleep without it



life must goes on
(in any matter)
time passed by (hoping everything will be ok)
i realize we never can avoid problem
and we never can't run from it
it will just add more and more problem to u when u run from it
i realize i should face it
i realize i should fight it

for my own good


i believe
there is a ways for me to fix it
and that is god ways to train me to be a stronger girl
i have so many people who love me, care about me and believe in me
i will not disappoint them
and i will not disappoint my god (my believe) by giving up so easily
i believe there is a good future behind this



this is for my family, my love, my career and my life


p/s: never think that u r the lonelyness person, don't ever think that u r the poores person
don't ever think u r sadden person or unlucky
because there is lot more saddes, lonelys, unlucky and poor people out there
be great full of what u have now and pry that every thing will goes batter than today
be a positive human


and not to mention




happy valentine day people


No comments: