Sunday, February 15, 2009

SOON WONG restaurant


February 15 '09

happy valentine days
how was the day???

let me tell u
"all the way to 1u was JAM!!!"
F@#$!!!
lucky me, my bf and my house mate manage to go kepong to have dinner
bak kut teh!!!
hahaha...
weird??
absolutely not of course!!! :P
valentine not special for couple only but also with friends :)

we called 2 person bak kut teh and 2 person portion of chicken alcohol (arak chicken)
we only 3person but called till 4 person meal
end up with super damn full
-_-!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today me and my BF went to jaya one to have our breakfast together with lunch
since i been so long thinking about my beef noodle
my BF manage to bring me to the place with beef noodle specialty (ehem)

SOON WONG RESTAURANT



the happy girl

beef noodle
(there's lot af beef in side)
hokkian fried rice in hong kong style


chan pao
(this pao really nice you should try it)

drink i ordered
oreo milkshake nice not too sweet n not to milky


overall the food there are nice and afortable
^_^v


No comments: