Monday, February 16, 2009

the off day

good day people (ehem)
to announce today (again) is my off day
i get bit irritate by given 2 days off in so near day with each off day
which is i just get my last week off on Sunday
and now i get my THIS week off on TODAY (Tuesday)
i don't even get tired yet

i suppose to keep my off day till the day i need
but as my manager said "never mind just take ur off tomorrow no need to keep"

as i back to home and tell my BF
and he said "sorry darling but i can't company u tomorrow i will be so busy and late for come back home"
suddenly i felt *no explanation*
and now i end up with sis of BF laptop browsing here and there doing nothing *sien*
ok la not nothing
but i going out in a short time
^__^


"let me go out or i will bite you"


that pic only for illustration purpose, that not really happen in a real life
^__^ V

No comments: