Tuesday, September 9, 2008

i am kind of happy,

not coz by posting my previous blog (no, it's not about that)
remember my Saujana golf and country club boss?????
soon he will be a father (yes his wife pregnant) and in a next 2more months, are their wedding dinner party (HAHAHAHAHA....)



Jeffery : win, u must come ok??? free beer and alco for u till drop and ask ur BF come too!!!
me: ok ok... and wow soon u will be a father hahaha...
btw where? which hotel???
Jeffery: Saujana Ti Chen
me: haah... ok... (:P)
don't worry boss i will come!!!
wish u a good and well health (ur wife and baby too)
and i am happy for u too
yippyy.... ^^V
anyway 1 question or u all (before i sleep)
(ask and answer it ur self and u will know what kind of person u are)
how happy are u, when u see other people happy???
-answear-
me??obviously i damn F#$@! HAPPY!!!!!
love ya...
sleep time!!!
need to work tomorrow morning (call again) :P
bye...
have a wonderful night people!!!!

No comments: