Saturday, September 20, 2008

nothing to say and argue

bunch of people trying to do some stupid thing, let's pray they won't do something will embarrass they own self.

coz i have no time to argue and heard all those rubbish... (sorry to say but that's me)

do what ever you wanted to do, just one thing (remind u again) don't ever and ever to disturb me.

wanted to screw up ur life??? do it and don't bring other people to that situation, coz i love (love so so much) my life.

blessing me, my families and also my lovely people and friends...




anyway...
just hope u will change ur attitude, there is no point to kept it that way, will damages ur own life trust me. people will never and ever believe u anymore.

or just i put a signal (a obvious signal) to keep them shut and away from me????




like this???


or even this????


(pic (above) are just fun perposed, don't get it in to ur heart)


have a lovely weekend people
and keep think positively

that will bring u into unexpectedly life
(wonderful)


^^

No comments: