Monday, September 22, 2008

in between





good opportunities never come 2 times, but blessed i get the 2nd opportunities.
should i take it or wait???? i am in between of 2 choices.... and i love both.




thanks to god for loving me so much.


i learned and watch a lot
what i feel was i never trying to hurts people

but why seem like someone always get hurts by me???

am i the one who got d problem or she???

coz no one get hurts by me before

(just because i telling the truth)


-weird-



OK, just forget it..

i need to focus on my things now, i need a break to choose
(hope the best for me OK)

^^V

anyway thanks gals for Ur support
( don't ever ci ci ciau ciau OK)

remember, even how hard or how pain the problem u have, just take it as a step to be better person, every one have problem but when u look around u, u still have better life than others trust me, it will help u go trought all ur problem and 1 think, don't forget always pray.

bye ^^V







No comments: