Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TODAY

someones talking at my behind (again) and trying to stab me.
such a coward.
trying to pull me down huh???
no, it's not the way to pull me down, i am not as weak as last time.
u have no idea what i been trough.
this kind of thing will not let me down that easily.
NEXT TIME u should try to let me know (directly) if u have problem with me. not by influence my friends coz in the end it will (will) pop out easily and u the one will be shame!!! hope it will not too late for u to change it...
(oohh... i change my mind by said u looks a like my best friend. u know why? coz my friend never stab me from behind and i was wrong about how good u are)
wait it is not over yet,
one more thing babe, pls look at the mirror (if still u can't see buy the bigger size for clearer image) before u say someone stupid or dumb :P
coz u r not much better than them

(ooopppsss......sorry i split it out :P)
just a remainder
truly best friends will always with u in any situation
don't get a fool from the out side image, look at the inside is it good or bad
(coz even black can be change to white now)
have a wonderful week people
i am feel relieved by post this entry...
this just a sharing purposes, if u feel i trying to open ur mask
u better cover it tightly
^^V

No comments: